Needed for single and multi-family properties.
Full-Time permanent positions.
Paid Time Off and Holiday Benefits
Compensation is based on experience.
Basic experience with minor a/c, plumbing, electrical, etc. repairs needed.
On call rotation with other technicians.
Excellent references and clean driving history a must.
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Maintenance Technician to service our properties. You will be responsible for facility and grounds upkeep and may work alone or with a crew. Our ideal candidate has at least one year of experience performing professional maintenance work, is familiar with a variety of building systems, including plumbing, electrical, and heating systems, and knows how to keep the sidewalks and other structures around our buildings clean and safe. Shifts may vary, so you must have a flexible schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check equipment and perform routine maintenance to ensure everything is in working order
- Repair malfunctioning equipment units and broken structures
- Install and maintain ventilation and refrigeration units
- Respond to tenant repair requests
- Perform light landscaping and groundskeeping work as needed
- Select and contract specialists on larger maintenance related projects
- Advise purchasing manager during new equipment purchases
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of maintenance experience preferred
- Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and heating systems
- Skilled with a variety of hand and power tools
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Flexible schedule
- Clean Driving Record
- Excellent References
To apply, please click "Apply Now".